o1. Register to Enter
HOW IT WORKS?
Enter BEFORE the 11th February 2023
Entry forms must be filled out online and a $25 entry fee paid by PayPal or direct debit. Please be sure to include your name, email and phone number as a reference number and email us upon payment:
PAYPAL ADDRESS: firstname.lastname@example.org
BANK DEPOSIT DETAILS:
ASB Hokitika Branch
Account No. 12-3166-0022932-00
o2. Submit Entry
02. SUBMIT & COURIER ENTRY
Received BEFORE the 11th March 2023
1. Upload photos and submit your entry online including your concept, inspiration, recycled materials used and any extra reference material you feel is applicable to your entry.
2. Include your social media links if appropriate
3. Include detailed photos of your entry from all angles in good light.
4. If you wish to sell your entry please list a sales price inclusive of 30% commission fee.
5. Entries will only be returned at owners cost. Please include email and phone number to organise return courier payment.
1. Entries must be well packaged and labelled. Every separate piece of your garment must be individualy labelled with your name and email.
2. J2F takes no responsibility for damaged items in transit so please package well. J2F takes no responsibility for un-named pieces so please check every item is labelled well.
3. It is your responsibility to insure your garments from time of delivery to time of return.
4. Please mark clearly on the outside of your box: Name, Address, Phone Number, email and which section you have entered.
5. Courier entries to: Junk2Funk, 197 Revell St, Hokitika 7810, West Coast, NZ
197 Revell Street
Hokitika, 7810, West Coast
For 1-on-1 or group workshops
please get in touch